Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Honored

I have been adding my quilts to Amy's Blogger's Quilt Festival for a couple of years, since her first festival I believe, and this year she added a voting component to the mix.  I am so honored and excited that my ABC I-Spy quilt was nominated in the Bee Quilts Category!  It made my week to see that people had voted and selected it, so I wanted to say thank you to all of the people who did.  You made my day!

Voting is open until tomorrow night, and there are some beautiful quilts nominated!  Go check them out here.  If you wanted to vote for mine, I will send you hugs and be super grateful, but the other quilts are so beautiful, too!

5 comments:

Vanessa Hewell said...

Beautiful!! Voted for you :)

randi--i have to say said...

Off to vote for you...!

em's scrapbag said...

Congrats! Your quilt is awesome!

Kari V. said...

I already voted for you. I recognized that quilt right away!

Greenstylemom said...

This quilt turned out so great! Been so long since I've seen you & I'm curious what you are working on now.